With only 24 Euros, it is possible to explore the Venice canals and all their most important artistic venues, while riding an original and picturesque way of transportation, the Vaporetto dell´Arte.
Whether you´re a tourist or a local in the city of canals, you can travel to the heart of Venice with the Vaporetto dell’Arte; enjoy the option to experience an exclusive tour in the heart of Venice along the main canals.
Aboard the Vaporetto dell´Arte you can enjoy multiple services: video, audio guide, Wifi, etc.
Vaporetto’s main route runs along the length of the Grand Canal and makes eight scheduled stops corresponding with the key points of the city, which are usually linked with cultural visits to museums:
- Ferrovia, S. Lucia (train station), from here you can reach the Jewish Museum.
- S. Stae, the cultural venues that you can enjoy visit are: the Natural History Museum, the Palazzo Mocenigo, Oriental Art Museum, Ca ´Pesaro, Fondazione Prada, The house of the Venetian playwright Carlo Goldoni.
- Ca ´d´Oro, this stop provides access to the gallery Franchetti Ca´ d´Oro.
- S. Samuele, from here you’ll be able to visit Ca ´Rezzonico, Accademia Gallery, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa – Palazzetto Tito.
- Accademia provides access to Ca ´Rezzonico, Accademia Gallery, Peggy Guggenheim, Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa Palazzetto Tito, Istituto Veneto di Scienze Lettere ed Arti.
- Salute. Fondazione Emilio Vedova and Annabianca, Punta della Dogana can be accessed from here.
- S. Marco Giardinetti, you’ll have the chance to visit artistic heritage starting at Venetian Doge´s Palace, Correr Museum, Phoenix Theatre, National Archaeological Museum, Gallery Square Fondazione Bevilacquala Masa-San Marcos, Palazzo Grimani museum, Fondazione Querini Stampalia, the Biennale di Venezia -. Giustinian Ca ´.
- S. Giorgio, provides access to Cini Foundation.
The Vaporetto dell´Arte offers new opportunities for visitors and tourists to visit every single important venue around the center of Venice.
There are some good reasons for riding on the Vaporetto dell´Arte:
- It operates seven days a week from 9 to 19:00, with services ranging from the train station, with connections every 30 minutes.
- Amenities: our boats are equipped with comfortable seats, multilingual audio and video system. Its maximum capacity is around 80 passengers standing and 20 sitting.
- Hop on Hop off boat tour. During the time your ticket is valid, you can hop on and off as you wish: stop to visit museums, monuments, theaters and exhibitions. There are more than 20 key artistic and cultural heritage venues included.
To make the ride as comfortable as it gets, Vaporetto dell´Arte is fully equipped with audio available in 5 languages, Italian, English, French, German and Spanish, including a headphone connection. Aside from the language service, there will be an external bilingual audio, which will provide you with short instructions on the various stops and monuments nearby.
Once on board, you’ll have access to a welcome kit, free of charge, containing a paper guide, maps and the main information about partner institutions, as well as disposable headphones for the audio guide.
Plan your trip and choose the best apartments in the center of Venice. Treat yourself and enjoy the city of canals and gondolas!